An exciting Head of Direct Marketing opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has exciting future-plans. This position will be well suited to someone who is a passionate marketing expert with a track record of creative innovation and driving acquisition, contributing to increased returns within ideally within the Retail or Hospitality sectors.
As Head of Direct Marketing, your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing retention & loyalty strategic and tactical plans
- Serving as program manager for proactive retention and loyalty programs; ensuring flawless program execution and quality control for vendors and agencies
- Partnering effectively with key stakeholders; confidently present and influence/persuade point of view(s)
- Collaborating cross functionally to develop new programs and enterprise capabilities; improve existing programs
- Leading the Retention Marketing Team and coordinating forums and meetings
- Managing corporate retention and loyalty budget forecasts, reconciliations and financial tracking
- Managing program costs seeking to improve ROI
- Constructing proforma(s) and related financial models to support retention and loyalty initiatives
- Compiling, analysing and reporting out program results
This is a company who values people, they require an individual who has:
- A strong understanding of marketing including print, email and SMS
- Experience with agency and vendor management
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, prioritization and project management capabilities
- Skills in innovative, data-savvy, proactive and a strong team player
- A high fluency in Microsoft Office with focus on excel modelling
- The ability to self-start, works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great presentation skills including creation of executive level presentations
- Experience of project management of large scale initiatives
- A proven ability to communicate and build cross functional relationships
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive salary and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing brand.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.