|Job Title||Senior Merchandiser|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||10 days ago|
My client, a well known, multichannel fashion retailer, is looking for an experienced Senior Merchandiser, with strong apparel experience to drive their company performance
As Senior Merchandiser you will:
- Play a pivotal part in driving your departments' trading strategy
- Effectively use range planning and mark down to achieve targeted budgets
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with suppliers
- Deputise for Head of Merchandising when required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong experience as a Senior Merchandiser within a fashion brand
- Possess exceptional communication skills and be confident engaging internal and external stakeholders
- Be strategic and used to forward planning in order to meeting conflicting deadlines
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Senior Merchandiser from a busy retail background to take their career to the next level. As reward for your hard work and dedication you will receive a generous salary and strong opportunities for progression.
If you feel you have the suitable skills and experience please apply with your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to avoid a 'Black Fail-Day’
Black Friday may have finished but that does not mean retailers can rest on their laurels. With Christmas a mere two weeks away, retailers will hope for a steady stream of visitors to their websites and a corresponding increase in sales. Early statistics from Black Friday pr...
World Retail Congress 2017
World Retail Congress was founded in 2007 in response to retailers seeking a platform for senior leaders to come together to discuss the major issues and trends affecting the industry. In delivering this agenda, the Congress has welcomed thousands of senior retail speakers, fr...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...