A leading multiproduct retailer, with impressive growth plans for 2017, is looking for an exceptional Senior Merchandiser to help lead their central London team within their own brand products. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and passionate candidate to take the next step in their career.
As Senior Merchandiser, you will be responsible for:
- Take responsibility for the merchandising strategy for your department, in line with the company's vision.
- Work closely with the Buying and International Teams to implement the key supplier stock strategy
- Develop and maintain the overall B&M critical path
- Leading and developing a small team, deputising for the Head of Merchandising when needed
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate:
- A track record of delivery in senior merchandising roles from a fast paced retail environment
- Demonstrable success in leadership roles, showing success growing and performance managing a team
- Determination, drive and the ability to build internal collaborative relationships quickly
Ideally, you will also be educated to degree level in a related field.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply with an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.