SENIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
This popular Toy company are looking to strengthen their Sales Team with an experienced senior sales professional. This company is one of the UK's top ten toy companies with consistent growth over the last 12 years. You will have the task of developing our business with some of our major customers.
Role Reports to the Business Development Manager and will have 3 direct reports
Desirable Personal Qualities required:
- You will be able to demonstrate a high level of success in your career to date
- You will already be fully P&L responsible in your current role and will need to be able to demonstrate a high level of success in your career to datePossess excellent communication and organisational skills
- It would be an advantage to have a good working knowledge of FOB
- Be a strong and convincing presenter
- Understand how to build and sustain relationships at all levels
- Conceptual thinking skills (analysis, evaluation, problem solving, strategic)
- Analytical thinking skills (methodical, questioning, problem solving, logical)
- Responsible for managing major account portfolios
- Create commercially sound annual business plans
- Responsible for meeting agreed Sales and Profit Targets for portfolio of Accounts
- Control and Manage agreed 'Customer Costs' budget
- Regular forecasting, analysis and budgeting by Account
- Presentation of New Products to customers as required
- Develop promotions and activities to maximise sales performance
- Liaise with Marketing & Brand Managers to develop range & promotional plans
- Attendance at Trade Fairs and exhibitions as required
Specific requirements considered essential for the role:
- Knowledge of Toy, Nursery, or Gift Trade Customers or Sales experience in similar / cross over industry
- Excellent PC skills - A good knowledge of Microsoft Excel essential.
- UK Driving Licence
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.