An exciting Ecommerce Manager opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail business that has exciting future-plans. This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about online trading, working within a team and has a track record of success in delivering outstanding returns.
As Ecommerce Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Partnering the Buying, Supply Chain, Online Tech and Digital Marketing teams
- Maximising sales and trading operations
- Implementing a clear merchandising strategy
- Coordinating the online visual display of brands
- Continuously evaluating the online customer journey
- Providing user experience and navigation suggestions
- Leading the Merchandising team and supporting the Ecommerce Director
This is an entrepreneurial, forward thinking environment, and needs an individual with:
- The ability to analyse figures and data
- Strong commercial awareness
- Great coaching and organisational capabilities
- A warm and easy to work with and relationship focused
- An entrepreneurial spirit, able to spot and seize business opportunities
- Self-motivated and with a strong will to succeed
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive salary and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing brand.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.