My client, a luxury fashion and lifestyle brand is looking for an exceptional Senior Director to lead their Planning team and to help drive their trading strategy in their expanding Outlet business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong and passionate leader, with strong analytical skills and a proven track record of engaging senior teams and driving change across high volume, multiproduct ranges.
As Senior Planning Director you will:
- Work collaboratively with the senior leadership team alongside buying and retail planning to set the key business priorities, targets and long terms strategic plans
- Take complete ownership of the financial product planning process across multiproduct divisions
- Lead a team of Planning directors in the profitable execution of the product assortment, planning and allocation in line with the business strategies
- Spearhead the training and development of a large team of planners, ensuring an effective pipeline of exceptional talent
To be considered for this senior positon, you will need a strong background in product planning, ideally in a multi-product, high-volume environment and in addition possess:
- Outstanding leadership qualities, and a proven track record of implementing and developing strategies from a nationwide retailer
- High presentation skills, and the ability to influence and negotiate with business partners at all levels
- Ability to act with pace, in response to results and challenges to ensure continued growth of the business
- Exposure to leading a product planning strategy across UK and European markets. This would be an advantage but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a real driving force within a global, market defining brand. In recognition of your hard work and success, you will be rewarded with a competitive package and unparalleled opportunities for future progression.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.