Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Utilities Purchasing Manager. In this role there is a lot of scope to make your mark in a great company. You will be responsible for implementing purchasing best practice and drive projects that will deliver cost savings, service enhancement and quality improvements across the business while also developing supplier strategy to deliver maximum value to the business.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing all service suppliers and contracts for services including but not limited to utilities, waste and entertainment
- Involvement in all aspects of the purchasing cycle from sourcing and negotiations to supplier management and performance
- Developing comprehensive and improved service level agreements across all key suppliers· Developing excellent working relationships with all suppliers
- Working closely with other departments at both a strategic and operational level
- Consistently deliver savings and service enhancements each year through effective tendering and negotiation of contracts
- Reporting financial performance against forecast and budget targets
- Delivering strategic projects that drive the business forwards
Specific experience and skills required
- Strong commercial skills and financial awareness
- Experience negotiating on and purchasing a broad range of service contracts including utilities
- Experience working in retail or hospitality environments
- Powerful communication skills, able to establish and maintain relationships and engage key people at all levels within the business
- Excellent facilitation, influencing and persuasion skills
- Well-developed project management skills and attention to detail gained through the structured delivery of large-scale, complex projects
If you have the experience required and this is the right opportunity for you then we would welcome your application
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.