As a result of continued growth our client is looking to recruit a Senior Purchasing Manager to manage Capex, Equipment and Fixtures spend. This is a newly created role so there is a lot of scope to make your mark in a great company.
In this role you will be responsible for implementing purchasing best practice and drive projects that will deliver cost savings, service enhancement and quality improvements across the business while also developing supplier strategy to deliver maximum value to the business.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing all suppliers and contracts for Capex, including but not limited to catering equipment, furniture, signage, etc.
- Involvement in all aspects of the purchasing cycle from sourcing and negotiations to supplier management and performance
- Developing excellent working relationships with all suppliers and developing supplier strategy to deliver maximum value to the business
- Working closely with other departments at both a strategic and operational level
- Consistently deliver savings and service enhancements each year through effective tendering and negotiation of contracts
- Delivering strategic projects that drive the business forward
Specific experience and skills required:
- Strong commercial skills and financial awareness
- Experience negotiating on and purchasing a broad range of Capex and Equipment
- Experience working in retail or hospitality environments
- Powerful communication skills, able to establish and maintain relationships and engage key people at all levels within the business
- Excellent facilitation, influencing and persuasion skills
- Well-developed project management skills and attention to detail gained through the structured delivery of large-scale, complex projects
If you have the experience required and you are looking for a role where you can influence and add real value to the investment programme of a growing business then we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.