Senior Retail QA & Food Safety Manager- London (Interim or Perm)
Our client, a leading name in branded food service, is looking to hire a Senior Manager to head up a team of QA and Food safety managers across the EMEA.
They are looking for someone with specific food retail and food manufacturing experience and can consider interim or permanent applications.
Based in London, with plenty of overseas travel, you will be responsible for defining the strategy and delivering store standards in-line with global brand standards.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- To manage a team of up to 8 Retail QA and Food Safety managers
- To act as lead authority on all UK and EMEA regions in terms of food safety, legislation, product standards and maintenance policies
- To work with the QA managers to develop all relationships with core stakeholders throughout the EMEA including third party suppliers
- To support the licencing and franchise teams in delivery of brand standards
- To develop and manage the retail audit program and insurance/liability strategy
This list is by no means exhaustive.
Ideally we are looking for someone with specific Safety and QA experience in a retail food, hospitality or QSR setting.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fully Qualified with Tech IOSH, Diploma in Food Safety and ideally members of relevant bodies such as IIRSM, ROSPA, RSPH
- Understand all aspects of Food Safety legislation in the UK, knowledge of the European markets would also be a bonus
- Be self-motivated, a superb communicator and able to travel at short notice
- Also be required to be on call 24/7
If this above detail is not enough for you to make a decision, please feel free to contact Quest for a confidential discussion quoting reference number: Q99462
The salary for this position is up to £80k with significant bonuses and benefits and the client is also looking for someone with immediate effect, so would also consider interim contracts.
If you feel that your experience matches the above requirements please waste no time in applying today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.