A leading events and exhibitions business in the UAE is looking to hire a skilled and experienced Sponsorship Sales Manager to join their high-performing team in Dubai.
As the Sponsorship Sales Manager, you will be taking over the following responsibilities:
- Conduct Sponsorship Sales campaigns on events and exhibitions and implement sales plan and strategy in order to maximize financial and non-financial objectives
- Sell new and existing Exhibition Sponsorship Packages to achieve strategic and financial targets
- Contribute to the preparation of all sales promotions material
- Provide leadership and training to the Sales team.
- Contact government trade bodies for existing and possible new markets to get sponsors
- Produce new sales initiatives for maximum client retained and acquired
- Ensure that what the sponsor is promised in the contract is delivered before, during and after the conference
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Business, Sales Management or related disciplines
- Strong sales, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- A minimum of 3-5 years sales experience in the conference industry
- Ability to remain updated on the latest industry market knowledge
- Strong commercial acumen
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a rewarding tax-free salary package. If you have the drive and determination to succeed within a highly rewarding environment, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.