International premium brand looking for a highly motivated stockroom supervisor to join their flagship store within the Menswear sector. This market leading fashion brand is seeking an experienced retail supervisor to operate within a fast-paced, high-volume, outlet environment.
This position offers excellent progression within a high-profile, flagship store - Europe's largest. You must be a self-starter with strong interpersonal and organisational skills in order to respond to stock & availability targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and motivating a back of house team of 15-30 people
- Supervising the processing of deliveries accurately
- Ensuring inventory data is accurate
- Ensuring the shop floor is continually replenished
- Reporting key business KPIs
- Identifying both stock and space targets
- Interim shopfloor supervisory responsibilities
To be considered for this position you must have experience with a stockroom, operations or back of house role. Having retail management and stockroom experience is essential. Fashion-related experience is not essential, but an interest in fashion is key!
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £21k and an opportunity for unparalleled career development.
If this sounds like you, please respond with an up to date version of your CV. Quoting reference Q100211. We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.