A highly successful and leading retail operation is looking for a Store Manager for its High Wycombe store.
As Store Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Leading, managing and motivating the team
- Controlling all KPIs and business metrics
- Involvement in proactive sales strategies and local business initiatives
- Leadership of a team of sales focused advisors
- Succession planning for your team and all training requirements
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in retail store management
- From a competitive retail or sales background
- Well versed in KPI management
- Excellent people management skill
- Strong commercial acumen
Candidates from a mobile phone, furniture, home wares or banking background would work particularly well, but general retail managers would be considered.You will not only be rewarded with an excellent salary and earning potential but also with very real career opportunities within an exclusive business that recognises and rewards success. If the above sounds like you and you are looking for a salary of around £27k, with good bonus, please apply today using an up-to-date CV
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.