This is a unique opportunity for a Store Manager to join a premium chocolatier, at one of their most prestigious sites, in Harrods luxury department store.
Strong leadership experience is vital for this role, to inspire the highest customer-service from your team. Ideal backgrounds would be from beauty, jewellery and premium fashion environments, but most importantly you must be able to build strong relationships, with both your customers and across the wider business.
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Driving sales, by developing a service strategy to increase conversion rate in-store
- Inspiring your team to be brand ambassadors and deliver first-class customer service
- Identifying opportunities for improvement within your store and the wider business
- Safe store operations (cash, stock, health & safety), in line with to company policy
Key attributes and skills required for this role are:
- An understanding of the market, and how best to make effective use of this
- The ability to lead and develop an exceptional team, recruiting the right calibre of candidates
- Experience with P&L responsibility, ideally in a premium retail environment
- Be confident, organised and have proven success in delivering against budget KPIs
- Ability to communicate effectively with your team, and the wider business
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, and excellent bonus potential. If you've got the necessary skills and are interested in finding out more about this position, please apply today quoting Q101800!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.