|Job Title||Store Manager|
|Salary||£28000 - £31000 per annum + benefits +bonus|
|Job Advertised||12 days ago|
This is a unique opportunity for a Store Manager to join a premium chocolatier, at one of their most prestigious sites, in Harrods luxury department store.
Strong leadership experience is vital for this role, to inspire the highest customer-service from your team. Ideal backgrounds would be from beauty, jewellery and premium fashion environments, but most importantly you must be able to build strong relationships, with both your customers and across the wider business.
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Driving sales, by developing a service strategy to increase conversion rate in-store
- Inspiring your team to be brand ambassadors and deliver first-class customer service
- Identifying opportunities for improvement within your store and the wider business
- Safe store operations (cash, stock, health & safety), in line with to company policy
Key attributes and skills required for this role are:
- An understanding of the market, and how best to make effective use of this
- The ability to lead and develop an exceptional team, recruiting the right calibre of candidates
- Experience with P&L responsibility, ideally in a premium retail environment
- Be confident, organised and have proven success in delivering against budget KPIs
- Ability to communicate effectively with your team, and the wider business
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, and excellent bonus potential. If you've got the necessary skills and are interested in finding out more about this position, please apply today quoting Q101800!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to avoid a 'Black Fail-Day’
Black Friday may have finished but that does not mean retailers can rest on their laurels. With Christmas a mere two weeks away, retailers will hope for a steady stream of visitors to their websites and a corresponding increase in sales. Early statistics from Black Friday pr...
Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals responsible for the shop fittings and displays within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.More bespoke than a retail...
World Retail Congress 2017
World Retail Congress was founded in 2007 in response to retailers seeking a platform for senior leaders to come together to discuss the major issues and trends affecting the industry. In delivering this agenda, the Congress has welcomed thousands of senior retail speakers, fr...