|Job Title||Store Manager|
|Salary||£31500 per annum + Bonus|
|Job Advertised||16 days ago|
This is an opportunity with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for a Store Manager for their site in New Cross. This company is going from streangh to streangh and is extremly people focused.
You will be responsible for assisting in the management of a large site in the area, with a very demanding customer base, so negotiation and customer service skills are of paramount importance.
This role demands a high calibre Sales Manager or a candidate with a solid sales management record from a retail sales environment (mobile phones, furniture, travel etc.) Alternatively, you could be from a facilities management background with additional sales and customer service skills.
As Store Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Call handling and warm lead follow-ups
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Management of store KPIs in line with company sales targets
- Development of new accounts and servicing of existing ones
- Back office management and procedural paperwork
- Control of ambitious sales P&L
- Managing a large existing catalogue of customer accounts
To be successful, you will need sales management experience and will have the ability to instil a strong team-orientated work ethic in your colleagues.
You will also need to have:
- The drive and ambition needed to develop new accounts and exceed sales targets
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- An ability to Develop sales strategies and set keen targets
- An understanding and knowledge of the local market and potential clients
- An outstanding record of providing great customer service
- A strong track-record of sales and business development
This company is known for treating its employees superbly and in return, they expect dedication and commitment from their people. In return for your loyalty and hard work as Store Manager, you will receive a basic salary of circa £32k + bonus + great benefits.
If you believe that your CV matches the above requirements, please apply today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
WIRED Retail 2017
WIRED Retail 2017 brings brand, payments, supply chain and logistics executives together to discuss the innovations and trends impacting virtual – and bricks and mortar – commerce.Innovation will be king in the retail industry - and business leaders must now, more than ever, d...