One of UKs largest confectioneries is looking to hire two (2) Store Managers to oversee operations in their Central London stores.
As the Store Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the store standards and execute all company policies and standard procedures
- Driving sales and reach store targets
- Ensuring the delivery of world class customer service within the store
- Communicating the company strategies and activities to the store team
- Leading and motivating the store team, ensuring that each individuals potentials are maximised
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- At least one year of retail management experience with full P&L responsibility
- Computer literate with sound understanding of Excel, MS Outlook and the Internet
- Strong communication skills
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
You will not only be rewarded with an excellent salary package and earning potential but also with very real career opportunities within an established business that recognises and rewards success. If you feel that you have the right qualifications for this role, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.