A luxury gift retailer is recruiting for an experienced Manager for its brand new concept store to ensure a customer-focused environment as the company continues to expand.
With over 70 stores nationwide and ongoing expansion plans, this award-winning and entrepreneurial business is looking for a Store Manager for one of its brand new flagship sites in Scotland.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Maximise everyone's shopping experience and make each customer want to come back for more
- driving a store commercially by increasing ATV and UTP's through the leadership and support of your team
- Training & development of the team
- Budget control
- Lead the merchandising and displaying of products in order to maximise sales
The ideal candidate will have:
- Store, Deputy/Department Manager experience from a customer-focused retail or hospitality environment.
- Experience of managing the performance of the store through the key delivery of your KPI's of Sales, Service, Stock Control & People
- Experience of people management, training & development and the day-to-day managerial responsibilities of running a business unit
- The ability to thrive in an autonomous working environment where you can follow compliance and work to your own initiative
In return, the Store Manager will receive a generous salary and bonus structure as well being part of a retailer or brand that you will be proud to work for.
If this sounds like the role you are seeking, please send your CV quoting the reference Q98926.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.