This high-end high street clothing retailer is looking for an exceptional Store Manager to lead its most high profile and high turnover stores outside of London.
This is an opportunity for a trend conscious Manager with strong commercial acumen to develop their career with one of the most innovative brands on the high streets today.
In this position, your role will involve:
- Motivating your team through your management team to deliver sales targets and an impeccable standard of customer service
· Keeping a sharp eye on your figures and using them to devise and drive your successful business strategy.
· Influencing the Visual Merchandising with your commercial insight
· Using succession plans to develop your team to a role model standard for the business
To be successful in this role -
- Previous store management experience in a fast paced or premium fashion role is essential .
- Being a more prominent stores so you must have experience of managing high turnover business unit of 1million +.
- Drive impeccable standards from your team and demonstrate a real passion for high end fashion by keeping up to date with the current trends.
In recognition for your hard work and dedication you can expect a competitive salary package. Delivering in this flagship role will mean unparalleled career development and a chance to work in one of many UK locations and abroad. If this sounds like you! Please send your cv quoting the reference Q96232 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.