Store Manager- Cambridge
A Store Manager is needed for a successful retail operation in Cambridge.
I am looking for a well-rounded and commercial retail manager who is proactive in their approach and can work using their own initiative, running the store as they would their own business.
The successful candidate must have excellent coaching and leadership skills and be a manger that recognises the benefits of driving performance through their people. Experience in furniture or in a proactive sales environment would work well, but all applications will be considered.
As Store Manager, you will be expected to:
- Manage the P&L
- Drive sales through your people
- Build and establish a customer base in order to grow the business
- Train and develop your team to provide top-notch customer service
- Oversee a small team of shop floor sales advisors
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong P&L management experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent leadership credentials
- An ability to drive sales through your people
- Good training and development capabilities
You must be a go-getter and someone who can identify external as well as internal opportunities.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £21k but during your probation you will be guaranteed a pro rata income equivalent to £45k. Following that time, you will then drop back to £21k but with sales pipelines, you should see your earning reach over £50k OTE.
There is an assessment date set aside for this role, candidates are advised that they must be able to attend an interview on 20th August.
If you feel that you are the right candidate, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.