As a Retail Store Manager your key focus will be to manage your store to deliver sales, margin and net profitability.
Reporting directly to the Regional Retail Manager, your role will encompass people management, health & safety and audits, you'll co-ordinate all sales activities of your store staff and manage the cost base to reflect expenditure targets.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Excellent customer service and relationships with the regional/local branch team and key store vendors
- The sales and marketing activity plan
- Managing inbound customer calls professionally
- BSI/internal audit compliance and annual stock-check.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Need a proven retail/trade track record, where you've developed the ability to manage and motivate a sales team, through leadership, coaching and development.
- Display real customer service expertise and well-developed selling and merchandising skills
- Have a commercial and entrepreneurial style, supported by excellent communication skills.
- Be committed to teamwork
- Have good delegation and empowerment skills.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be reward with a salary of circa £30k plus an attractive bonus package and great benefits
To apply for this Retail Store Manager role, please forward an up to date CV quoting reference Q101238
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.