One of the leading retailers on the Channel Islands is currently looking for a Store Manager to work within one of its stores. This is for a brand new store opening so is looking for an individual that can drive a new team and operation forward.
The company works to be a leader in the field & to provide the service that its customers require!
As a Store Manager in Jersey you will be operating one of its branded stores, managing the daily operations and the P&L and legalities of your store.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Store Management experience within a fast-paced retail environment DIY, supermarket or mixed goods will be considered.
- A focus on measurable KPI's with both financial and non-financial targets
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- People management experience, including training & development, succession planning and staff engagement
- Experience of managing and controlling stock levels
- Previously acted as the legal compliant and be visually present in the store
- Strong motivation, be highly driven and work well in an autonomous environment
Also, relocating to the Channel Islands represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK.
Lower tax rate and social security (on average an extra 4-6k per annum compared to the UK)
In return, the Store Manager will receive full visa to work on the island, relocation costing, bonuses (profit related), pension, private healthcare and staff discount.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference Q101261.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.