A highly successful International Gift Boutique; with now over 60 stores in the UK & on-going expansion plans is looking to hire a Store Manager for one their High-street stores.
As Store Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the store's day-to-day operations
- Leading, managing and motivating the retail team
- Ensuring that the store delivers a strong and commercial visual package
- Delivering all KPIs and minimising markdown and stock loss
- Ensuring that the store is always on top of the competition by being commercially focused
- Providing great service through engagement of your team & customers and great store standards
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience working as a large Deputy or Store Manager who has worked in and is used to working in a customer focused environment.
- Background we are keen to consider include Health & Beauty, Fashion or Jewellery / Accessories or department store background.
- Excellent leadership people management skills - leading & delegating responsibility as well as being hands-on!
- Strong commercial acumen - working with your budgets and forecasting for short , medium and long term plans.
- Can demonstrate a high level of compliance & due diligence
What's in it for you?! Not only will you be rewarded with an excellent salary and earning potential but also real career opportunities within a business that has been operating for over 25 years and that recognises and rewards success!
If you feel that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV quoting the reference Q96351.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.