Store Manager- Cambridge Grafton Centre
I am looking for a Flagship Store Manager for a great retail brand, located in the Grafton Centre in Cambridge.
I am looking for a well-rounded and commercial retail managers who are proactive in their approach and can work using their own initiative, running the store as they would their own business. The successful candidate must have excellent coaching and leadership skills and be a manger that recognises the benefits of driving performance through their people.
As Designate Store Manager, you will be expected to:
- Manage a P&L
- Travel to a number of different units in the first 3-6 months of the role
- Drive sales through your people
- Build and establish a customer base in order to grow the business
- Train and develop your team to provide top-notch customer service
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong P&L management experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent leadership credentials
- An ability to drive sales through your people
- Good training and development capabilities
A clear understanding of direct sales environments would be beneficial but all retail backgrounds will be considered. You must be a go-getter and someone who can identify external as well as internal opportunities.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of between £28k and £35k with substantial bonuses and benefits.
If you feel that you are the right candidate, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.