Relocation Opportunity!! One of the leading commercial players in Guernsey is currently looking for a Store Manager to work within one of their branded convenience supermarket .
As a Store Manager you will be operating one of their branded sites managing the daily operations & the P&L and legalities of your store. To be successfully in this position you must -
- Have store management experience within convenience or small supermarket retail
- KPIs focus on measurable- around both financial and non financial targets
- Managing and leading a team - people management including training and development & succession planning and staff engagement.
- Managing and controlling stock levels
- provide a legal compliant and visually presentable store.
- Must be self motivated and driven and work well in an autonomous environment!
Relocating to the Channel Islands represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK; - Lower tax rate and social security (on average an extra 4-6k per annum compared to the UK!) - One of the sunniest places in the British Isles! - Relaxing lifestyle - As VAT has not been levied in the Channel, luxury goods have often been cheaper than in the UK or in France.
In return you will receive full visa to work on the island, relocation costing, accommodation allowance (for 3-6 months), bonuses (profit related), pension, private healthcare and staff discount. If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference Q96595.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.