A Convenience & food retailer in the South Wales area has aggressive expansion plans & is looking to hire a Store Manager in the Neath area.
This is a great opportunity to run your own unit and treat it like your own business and work in an autonomous environment. As a Manager you will be leading by example & willing to undertake any task & be hands on and be fully accountable for all aspects of the site.
The stores are high turnover within as small footprint so is open to candidates from a Supervisory, Team Leader or management level. The ability to work within a fast paced environment as a given!
As Store Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the store's day-to-day operations
- Productivity level of staff members
- Managing all legalities & Health & Safety of the business - especially important on forecourt sites.
- Delivering all KPIs and minimising markdown and stock loss
- Ensuring that the store is always on top of the competition buy being commercial focused
- Providing great service through engagement of your customers and great store standards
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience.
- Proven experience working as a Department Deputy or Store Manager /Supervisor ideally but not essential who has worked in supermarket, convenience, forecourt or fast-paced retailer .
- Excellent leadership people management skills - leading & delegating responsibility as well as being hands-on!
- Strong commercial acumen - working towards KPI's or budgets
- Can demonstrate a high level of compliance & due diligence
If you feel that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV quoting the reference Q99712.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.