New Store Opening! A luxury gift, beauty & lifestyle retailer is recruiting for an experienced Store Manager for a new store to ensure a customer-focused environment as the company continues to expand.
With over 70 stores internationally and on-going expansion plans, this award-winning and entrepreneurial business is looking for a Store Manager for theor central London station store.
The Store Manager will be expected to:
- Maximise everyone's shopping experience and make each customer want to come back for more
- Control the Profit & loss and key KPI's in store
- Performance management & succession planning
- Build and establish a customer base in order to develop and grow the business
- Lead the merchandising and displaying of products in order to maximise sales
The ideal candidate will have:
- Store Deputy/Department Manager experience from a customer-focused retail (for example Health & beauty, fashion, jewellery!) or coffee shop environment.
- Experience of managing the performance of the store through the key delivery of your KPI's of Sales, Service, Stock Control & People
- Experience of people management, training & development and the day-to-day managerial responsibilities of running a business unit
- The ability to thrive in an autonomous working environment where you can follow compliance and work to your own initiative
- Passionate individual who can get behind and be an true brand of the ambassador!
In return, the Store Manager will receive a generous salary and bonus structure as well as other benefits!
If this sounds like the you then please send your CV quoting the reference Q96647.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.