Store Manager- Sunny Spain!
Our client is a UK food retail business, specifically operating franchised Food and Convenience stores across the length and breadth of Spain, catering for the ex-pat market.
The brands/facias they operate are familiar to Brits, and we are looking for Store Managers or Assistant Store Managers to relocate to Spain to run a store. You could also already be living there of course!
Key responsibilities will be:
- Management, coaching and developing a team of up to 20 colleagues
- Management of the Store's P&L
- Commitment to Customer Service
- Building and establishing a loyal customer base in order to maintain turnover
- Availability, KPI management and cash handling
Ideally, candidates will have:
- Food management experience
- Good people management skills
- Excellent operational and stock management experience
- Multi-million pound turnover experience
Assistance will be provided in getting you over to Spain, with flights, haulage of your belongings and 3 months accommodation offered as part of the package.
The basic salary for this role will be up to €30,000 with good bonuses.
If you're interested in this role and you have food management experience and a desire to relocate to sunnier climes, please apply today with an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.