One of the leading commercial players in the Channel Islands is currently looking for a Store Manager to work within one of their branded supermarket retailers. This is for an existing new store so is looking for an individual that can drive a new team and operation forward!
Their ethos is to be a main focal point of the community and be able to provide the service that their customers require. Working closely with the community they work with local suppliers to be able to offer a large variety and choice.
As a Store Manager you will be operating one of their branded supermarket /convenience sites managing the daily operations & the P&L and legalities of your store.
To be successfully in this position you must -
- Have Store or Deputy Management experience within convenience or small supermarket retail
- KPIs focus on measurable around both financial and non-financial targets
- Managing and leading a team - including training & development, succession planning and staff engagement.
- Managing and controlling stock levels
- Provide a legal compliant and visually presentable store.
- Must be self-motivated and driven and work well in an autonomous environment!
Also relocating to the Channel Islands represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK. Lower tax rate and social security (on average an extra 4-5k per annum compared to the UK) & one of the sunniest places in the British Isles! Also not to forget a relaxing lifestyle & VAT has not been levied in the Channel Islands so luxury goods have often been cheaper than in the UK or in France!
In return you will receive full visa to work on the island, relocation costings, accommodation allowance, bonuses (profit related), pension, private healthcare and staff discount. They will also assist financially with your flight or ferry over. If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference Q99270.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.