A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for a Store Manager in Swindon.
As Store Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Call handling and warm lead follow-ups
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Management of store KPIs in line with company sales targets
- Development of new accounts and servicing of existing ones
- Back office management and procedural paperwork
- Control of ambitious sales P&L
- Managing a large existing catalogue of customer accounts
To be successful, you will need sales management experience and will have the ability to instil a strong team-orientated work ethic in your colleagues.
You will also need to have:
- The drive and ambition needed to develop new accounts and exceed sales targets
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- An ability to Develop sales strategies and set keen targets
- An understanding and knowledge of the local market and potential clients
- An outstanding record of providing great customer service
- A strong track-record of sales and business development
This company is known for treating its employees superbly well and in return, they expect dedication and commitment from its people. In return for your loyalty and hard work as Store Manager, you will receive a basic salary of up to £29,200 + bonus + great benefits.
If you believe that your CV matches the above requirements, please apply today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.