An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established British company with a strong heritage known worldwide; this retailer is looking for an exceptional leader to lead their new store located in Swindon.
As a store manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the P&L for business, using your commercial knowledge to make critical business decisions to hit your demanding sales and KPIs.
- Drive and develop an exceptional customer service for over 5 million visitors a year.
- Managing and developing your team to their full potential with regular performance reviews and succession plans.
To be considered in this position you must possess:
- Previous in store experience and a strong track record of successfully leading a team in a fast paced environment.
- A passion for delivering an energetic and enthusiastic customer service experience
- The character of a team player, supporting the region and wider business.
This is a great opportunity where you can deliver results in a brand new store for a business you would be proud to work for! In reward of your hard work they do offer bonuses and generous holiday allowance. If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV today quoting the reference Q101523.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.