An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established British company with a strong heritage known worldwide; this retailer is looking for an exceptional leader to lead their new store located in Wembley.
As a store manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the P&L for business, using your commercial knowledge to make critical business decisions to hit your demanding sales and KPIs.
- Drive and develop an exceptional customer service for over 5 million visitors a year.
- Managing and developing your team to their full potential with regular performance reviews and succession plans.
To be considered in this position you must possess:
- Previous in store experience and a strong track record of successfully leading a team in a fast paced environment.
- A passion for delivering an energetic and enthusiastic customer service experience
- The character of a team player, supporting the region and wider business.
In reward for your hard work, you can expect an attractive salary package and opportunities to work in other stores in the UK or worldwide. If you feel this could be you, please apply with an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.