Store Manager - West Bromwich
|Job Title||Store Manager - West Bromwich|
|Salary||£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus|
|Location||West Bromwich, West Midlands|
|Job Advertised||3 days ago|
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses is looking for a Flagship Store Manager.
This national business has over 25 stores & Online trade & is looking for a highly driven and experienced manager with Health & Beauty high-street or wholesale experience who will drives sales, service and commerciality on the shop floor.
The nature of the business means the all branches is predominately opened Monday - Friday!
The role of the Store Manager will include the following responsibilities:
- Leading the Branch team to hit sales/profit targets
- Fully accountable of Stock Management system and audit and wastage targets.
- Driving in-store compliance and company policies and procedures
- Great interpersonal skills with external customers
- Can form excellent relationships internally with head office particular with line management and also the Buyer & Sales team.
- Ensuring the effective deployment of staff in the store - understanding of right people in the right place at all times.
- Involvement in recruitment and retention and understanding of performance management and disciplinary procedures.
To be successful you..
- Must have past or present management experience within another fast paced health & beauty retailer or wholesaler
- Excellent customer service skills to suit their b2b customers
- Have led a successful team focused in hitting sales targets
- Exceptional team building skills including performance management.
- has P&L responsibilities including wage budgets within store
- must hold a full valid driving license and have access to a car
- A working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and outlook
This is a desirable position with the opportunity to join this reputable business due to increase market share and to take control of a branch. The position offers great pension benefits, staff discount and working conditions and hours (no Saturdays & predominately 9-5pm in the week!) and exceptional bonus between 5-7k per annum! If this position sound of interest please send us your up to date CV quoting the reference Q103062.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
Catalyst Europe 2017
Interested in accelerating your e-commerce success?Attend Catalyst Europe, an annual e-commerce event hosted by ChannelAdvisor, for the unique opportunity to hear insightful keynotes, connect with industry peers and stay informed about the future of e-commerce.Not yet convin...
The Customer Experience Exchange for Retail
The Customer Experience Exchange for Retail will bring together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of CX, Marketing and eCommerce from Fortune 500 retailers to meet, discuss and share best practice to improve the future of retail CX.Alongside cutting edge sessions, attendees will have...