A well established and highly successful sporting goods retailer in the Middle East is currently looking to hire a dynamic and creative Studio Manager to join their performing team in Dubai.
The Studio Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing studio staff and ensuring that all targets are met
- Liaising between the Head of E-commerce and studio team
- Managing studio budgets and expenses
- Leading the team, as well as supervising all photographers, stylists and models on set
- Ensuring images are uploaded inline with E-commerce guidelines
- Engaging with third party resources in terms of enhancing images
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years professional photography experience in a fashion or sportswear company
- At least 2 years experience in managing a high volume studio and staff
- Fluency in English; Knowledge of Arabic would be an advantage
- Excellent editorial photography experience
- Strong organizational skills
For this crucial post, the rewards are beyond the usual competitive tax-free salary package, but an opportunity to further develop as a professional and have a large influence in an exciting new workplace. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.