An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Supply Chain Analyst to join one of the most established and successful retail businesses.
In this role key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of maximum availability within budgeted inventory targets through the effective management of the end to end supply chain
- Control of selection, forecasting, ordering, returns, promotions and other sourcing decisions to deliver margin benefit
- Working closely with the buying team on new lines, promotions and optimum sourcing decisions
- Management of supplier performance and working collaboratively with the supply base to build plans and forecasts and optimum delivery performance
- Identifying opportunities to develop tools and systems to improve performance
To qualify for this role you must have a strong track record of successful inventory management and knowledge of forecasting and replenishment best practice. Other experience and skills required include:
- Confidence in using systems such as an ERP inventory management system and experience of defining and implementing system changes
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel including Macros, Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Product lifecycle management
- Excellent supplier management that delivers first class performance
- Strong business skills and commercial acumen
- Drive and enthusiasm, demonstrating ability to adapt to fast pace and rapid change and resourcefulness when faced with challenges
This is a great opportunity to work and develop in an exciting and progressive environment.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive base salary with excellent blue chip benefits. If you think that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.