An opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Assistant to join a leading luxury retail business. The core of this role is to support the category strategy, assisting the Supply Chain Category Planner, with the day to day activities, undertaking Merchandising tasks to ensure accurate stock levels are ordered and optimum availability is maintained.
In this role you will have responsibility for:
- Undertaking tasks relating to replenishment and stock management as directed by the Supply Chain Category Planner or Manager. i.e. raise Purchase orders and manage delivery schedules.
- Supporting the category requirements, in ensuring that key stakeholders are updated on all replenishment activity up and down the supply stream
- Actioning systems maintenance activities as directed by the Supply Chain teams
- Undertaking tasks related to meeting objectives and KPI's set and highlights issues when they occur.
- Supporting effective team working within the category.
To be successful in this role you will need a strong track record in a retail supply chain environment.
Other experience and skills required are:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a KPI driven environment
- Excellent analytical, planning & organisational skills
- Proactive and strong professional communication skills
- Strong business skills and commercial acumen
- Drive & enthusiasm, demonstrating ability to adapt to fast pace and rapid change and resourcefulness when faced with challenges
This is a great opportunity where you will be encouraged to develop new skills and working practices in line with this exciting and evolving business. If you have the drive, passion and aptitude to work for this innovative retailer and be part of a team that delivers a shopping experience which exceeds customer expectations then we would welcome your application.
You will be rewarded with a salary of up to £25k plus benefits and a great working environment
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.