My client, one of the UK's best loved homewares and outdoor retailers, is actively seeking a business partner for their supply chain division.
The company is currently in a period of exciting development and the new member of the team will be instrumental in aiding the centralisation of the companies supply chain function.
It is vitally important that an experienced supply chain finance analyst / manager is brought on to support the change.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting the budget process to ensure supply chain management can operate with visibility, clarity and accountability
- Working closely with the logistics team to understand the risk/opportunities within the warehouse and distribution budget
- Developing and implementing an operating dashboard of key supply chain metrics
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strongly Analytical, Prioritising, Interpersonal, problem- solving, presentation, budgeting, project management and planning skills
- Strong Verbal and written communication
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience of dealing with 3rd party companies
- Expert knowledge of excel and other Microsoft programs
Relevant financial qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) is advantageous but candidates in final stage of study will also be considered. Previous experience of business partnering on supply chain or logistics within retail is also desirable
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a chance to be part of a fascinating project and earn a salary of circa £50k + Benefits dependent on experience.
If you feel like you have the relevant experience and are ready to make the move apply with an up to date CV
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.