My client, a leading designer and manufacturer of electrical products is looking for a Supply Chain Customer Service Manager to join their team. You will deputise for the UK Supply Chain Manager and be first point of contact for customer service. In addition you will get the chance to be super user for the sales order processing and provide management and ongoing training for the team.
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Customer Service - deliver high quality service and distribute work load to ensure quick effective resolutions
- Supervision & Reporting - Develop and monitor stats and KPI's for the team
- SAP - SAP super user for all supply chain functions
- Managing a team of 3 supply chain coordinators
The ideal person will demonstrate:
- A proven track record in supply chain and team management
- Experience in a B2B customer focused role
- Confidence when communicating both via the phone and face to face
- High levels of organisation
If this role and the challenge of managing a team and driving for unprecedented levels of customer service whilst also learning and shadowing the UK Supply Chain Manager seems like the job you are looking for please apply with an up to date CV quoting ref: Q99306
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.