An excellent chance to join a leading international clothing retailer has arisen for a Supply Chain Manager to be part of their dynamic and high performing team in France.
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the development and execution of all supply plans
- Produce reports on supply chain visibility and performance
- Provide accurate and on-time business information, align actions and manage deviations in order to achieve agreed supply chain objectives
- Manage relationships and oversee all sourcing and negotiations with the suppliers
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications:
- At least 6 - 10 years experience with operational supply chain
- Degree or Graduate Diploma
- Experience in the supply scheduling for Retail or FMCG sectors
- Fluent English and French
- International experience
- Ability to conceptualize.
This is a highly challenging position which will give you a rewarding salary package plus great future career development and opportunities. If you have the drive and determination to succeed within a highly rewarding environment, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.