One of the leading Retail company across the Middle East is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to be assigned in Riyadh, KSA.
- Ensuring the supply chain is efficient and cost effective and delivers the best possible service to your customers, RDC's, and stores;
- Develop and maintain a high performing team;
- Managing and controlling variable costs, for example inbound logistics and port costs;
- Collaborate with other departments to identify and or qualify new suppliers;
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes;
- Work with local partners to keep good relationship and understand their needs;
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities;
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws;
- Prefers completion of a related University degree;
- More than 5 years of experience in a supervisory or management role preferably in F&B and across GCC;
- Strong knowledge in Order Processing, Logistics, Inventory Systems, and finance;
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills;
- Strong decision maker;
- Someone who naturally inspires and a great model to colleagues;
If you think you are qualified for the position, please submit your CV now.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.