A rapidly expanding FMCG business is on the lookout for a passionate candidate to be largely involved in their fast-paced operations as Supply Chain Team Leader. The main purpose to the role is to manage a team of supply planners and ensure replenishment processes are adhered to for maximum product availability at a minimum cost.
- Manage and develop a team of supply planners, ensuring all KPIs are prepared and delivered on time.
- Strive for continuous improvements across the team, implementing new objectives and dimensions regularly to achieve a higher bench mark.
- Close communication with Customer Demand/Demand planners and factories to ensure the demand and supply is balanced.
- Proactive involvement in NPD/co-packing processes to make sure this is managed and delivered in a cost-effective way.
- Continuous development of quality relationships with manufacturing plants, third party contractors and customers.
- Ensuring the timely and cost effective replenishment of stock through to the business warehouse.
- Inventory Management - ongoing safety stock review, stock reconciliations and management of shelf life/stock at risk.
- Demand Control - the tracking of abnormal demand and management of forecast consumption.
- Updating and ongoing audit of Materials Master Data.
- At least 3 years' exposure in a supply and demand planning role within FMCG environment, with management experience.
- Outstanding team-working ability and excellent analytical skills with the ability to assimilate large amounts of data. Articulate results and ideas in a concise manner to both internal colleagues and external clients.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, self-starter, and possesses strong commercial insight.
An exciting package awaits the successful candidate. The position will be based in Dubai and offers an extensive opportunity to work within one of the most progressive FMCG businesses. If you think you meet the specifications needed for this position, and if you're looking for professional growth, apply now!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.