Do you have a passion for ensuring you build the right team to represent your brand and deliver excellent customer service? This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive Retail Manager, with a focus on recruitment, to join a premium fashion brand in their senior management team, based in York.
The ideal candidate will successfully source and engage individuals that represent the brand competencies and values. You will implement a strong "On Boarding" process, with continuous coaching and development of individuals to support the business objectives.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Bring to life a customer first culture across the entire store employee population
- Lead communication and engagement across the team, inspiring great performance, to deliver a first-class best customer experience
- Proactively create a talent pool that successfully meets business requirements
- Adopt company best practice policy and procedures
- Support business and store initiatives to deliver sales and profit targets
- Act as a Brand Ambassador, representing the company to employees and external parties
- Identifies opportunities to benefit the business
- Acts with integrity to create and develop honest relationships
- Continuously seeks to learn more and share knowledge with others
- Establishes effective and innovative ways to source the best candidates
If you're excited by this opportunity and have previous retail management experience, with a specific focus on recruitment and onboarding, please apply with an up-to-date Cv today quoting Q100583!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.