Principally responsible for all tax operations including VAT implementation and compliances, tax planning and other tax policies and procedures.
Also responsible to oversee tax compliance, tax audits and tax accounting matters affecting UAE operations
· Assisting the company in reaching their goals through audit, tax, advisory, risk assessment and to provide recommendations based on the gained information.
· Research the implications of tax laws and advise applicable laws and regulation.
· Critically review the application and interpretation of the countries tax code and their implementations
· Provide support in order to minimize task risks associated with international business operations and dealings
· Audit internal controls for accuracy of tax compliance
· Assist in developing and implementation of tax strategies
· Research and develop tax-saving strategies and develop recommendations.
Bachelor's Degree or above in commerce / economics / finance with a certification of CA, CPA, CTA or other certification relevant to tax specialization
· Excellent training skills
· Ability to train on system usage
· Excellent knowledge of MS office
· Awareness of UAE laws, rules and regulations
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.