Technical Assistant (Food)
A great opportunity has arisen with a leading supplier of branded and own-brand product to join their team as a Technical Assistant.
Based in Berkshire, you'll be at the cutting edge of FMCG, working in a close-knit Technical team who supply the vast majority of the UK's supermarkets and wholesalers.
You'll be involved with most elements of the technical function's day-to-day work, supporting the wider team in an administrative capacity, but once you've settled in, you'll be working with more autonomy and through that, will be able to progress into a more senior role relatively quickly.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Performing and documenting product quality assessments
- Artwork and specification checking
- 1st production product assessments
- Providing NPD support for the wider team
- Customer and Supplier complaint handling and reporting
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in a food technical or quality environment
- A degree in Food Science/Technical or similar qualification
- A natural customer facing outlook and attitude
- An outgoing personality, able to fit into a small team of like-minded people
Whilst a junior role, once you've proved yourself in the position, you'll be given ever-increasing responsibility and will progress rapidly.
In return for your hard work, the company can offer a salary of up to £28k, annual bonus and annual salary review.
If the above sounds like it is something you'd be interested in, waste no time in applying today quoting reference number: Q100091
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.