Trade Activation Associate - Dubai
|Job Title||Trade Activation Associate - Dubai|
|Salary||£35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||10 days ago|
Our client, a leading FMCG company across the globe is looking to hire an Activation Associate to join their team based in Dubai, UAE.
As a Trade Activation Associate, your responsibilities include:
- Drive transformational brand solution sales through leveraging and developing relevant content and competition;
- Develop, leverage and deploy regional and local Brand solutions to upscale sales teams to approach clients with multi-faceted media propositions;
- Ensure compliance with local legislation and with the company's operations/marketing standards;
- Maintain awareness of all legislative and socio-economic developments and trends to capitalize on opportunities and negate threats;
- Identify opportunities for campaigns that will lead to an increase in sales;
- Working with national promotion suppliers for execution;
- Bachelor's degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing, and any related field;
- 5+ years' experience in business administration and marketing preferably in the Middle East;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong organizational, leadership, and analytical skills;
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive tax-free salary! If you are passionate and driven enough for this role, please apply now with an up-to-date CV!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...