|Job Title||Trading Manager|
|Salary||£32000 - £45000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Job Advertised||2 days ago|
This established British fashion and lifestyle retailer is looking for a Trading Manager to join their growing heritage business. The successful candidate will have experience in multi-channel or ecommerce-led environment.
Your key purpose will be to deliver the omni-channel strategy for this business, with accountability for each channel's marketing strategy. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Develop promotional strategy across all marketing channels including Retail, Website and Direct
- Influence pricing strategy for UK and international markets
- Deliver an appropriate and effective product strategy to ensure KPIs relating to stock and margin are met and exceeded
- Work closely with internal departments, and building relationships across Ecommerce, Merchandising and Marketing
- Build sales forecasting reports to provide relevant insight for internal teams
Individual attributes required:
- Strong enthusiasm, motivation, and passion to your work
- Commercially aware of potential risks and opportunities for growth, and quick to identify performance of marketing activities, making recommendations on businesses growth
- Effective communication skills, and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If you're a Marketing or Trading Manager, have exeperience in online environements and have the skills required, please apply with your CV today quoting Q103060!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
WIRED Retail 2017
WIRED Retail 2017 brings brand, payments, supply chain and logistics executives together to discuss the innovations and trends impacting virtual – and bricks and mortar – commerce.Innovation will be king in the retail industry - and business leaders must now, more than ever, d...