A leading food & FMCG retailer & wholesaler is looking to recruit a Trading Analyst to support the Trading Support Manager within head office.
You will be part of a large international organisation with a highly influential buying and marketing power & a brand with sustainable financial support in branded and own-brand product development.
As a Trading Analyst is you will be assist with the responsibility of the category plan (and changes within this), communication cycle including reporting and team briefing.
In this position you responsibilities include:
- To liaise with the Trading team and/or other relevant parties to gain/provide information relevant to specific projects.
- To collate information & insight
- Admin tasks such as acquiring PO numbers & benchmarking.
To be successful in the position you must -
- Currently in or in a equivalent a Analyst or Trading support position / administration.
- Have been in roles with large amounts of admin support
- Advanced Excel skills in analysing data
- Enjoys a structured environment working to tight deadlines continuously.
- Be able to prioritise their workload effectively and answering queries.
- Graduate calibre but not essential
- Excellent communication at all levels
In return you will work for a retail with a great international, Blue-chip business with a package to suit which includes bonus and free car parking! This is initially a 9 month contract with the opportunity to go permanent. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q98736.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.