My client, a worldwide fashion retailer, is looking for an exceptional District Manager to lead its most high turnover group of stores in business as Country Manager for its Outlet Stores. In this role, you will be responsible for driving a huge part of their UK trade.
In this role, you will be leading a team of store managers to:
- Drive a successful Country P&L performance, using your commercial insight to maximise on sales opportunities
- Inspire store teams to deliver exceptional service and Visual Merchandising standards in these high turnover environments
- Increase profitability by managing the audit and shrink for the UK, developingand implementing action plans
- Engage your store leaders by holding regular meetings to communicate the latest objectives and make recommendations at country level.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have strong experience of full P&L Management at an Area or District Level
- Come from a fast paced fashion background
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, and the ability to develop and manage senior performance
This is a great opportunity for a strong retail leader to work in a high profile role for one of the most exciting brands on the high street today. In reward for your hard work you can expect a competitive salary package, and unrivalled opportunities for progression.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.