A premium nationwide retailer is looking for a Head of Operations for their UK stores.
This business looks is looking for a senior leader to assist with delivering the strategic plan of the business whilst continuing to deliver financial results, and lead a team through inspirational leadership whilst setting and cascading clear goals & objections.
The accountabilities include -
- Full responsibility for retail operations in the UK - the business area turnover is c100 million.
- To defines the UK service and sales strategy
- Responsible for the sales and operations of new & existing stores & concessions
- Being involved with Trade meetings and work closely with the Buyers regarding new product launches
- Commercial awareness & being involved with competitor analysis to drive results.
- Through the Business Manager's can produce compliant & legal stores
- Working closely with CRM and the marketing team to drive loyalty within stores.
- Working with other head office central functions to drive and deliver sales performance through talent management & management of operational costs.
- Budget preparation and control, including loss prevention and maximising operational efficiency.
This role will be suitable for a retail professional at a Divisional, Regional, Head of Retail or large General Manager ideally form a fast past, premium, multi-product Fashion, Beauty, Home or Department store with similar turnover experience.
You must be seen as an influential leader who can share the vision with the whole retail estate as well as being able to communicate with the senior executive team.
The role will suits someone immediately available as it is an initially contract position. From this information, if you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this level of position & its requirements, please apply and quote reference Q100221 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.