|Job Title||Vending Manager|
|Salary||£32000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||21 days ago|
Our client, one of the biggest FMCG company across the globe is currently looking for a dynamic Vending Manager to join their team based in Dubai. Your main role is to sell and manage the performance of tasks involved in the operation of a vending service.
- Plans and implements procedures, policies, and goals of a vending service;
- Develops proposals for the purchase of new equipment and expansion of facilities;
- Reviews and analyzes records to determine future needs and accomplishments of goals and objectives;
- Monitors and analyzes vending service operation;
- Establishes guidelines for maintenance and repair, merchandising, food handling, and food storage;
- Supervise vending service staff
- Bachelor's degree holder;
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in vending machine sales or section manager in a hypermarket;
- Strong organizational and presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to plan and develop staffing and equipment needs;
- Excellent management skills
This is an exciting opportunity with a highly competitive package. If you think you are qualified for the job, then please submit your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
Shoptalk Europe is the only large pan-European event for innovation in retail and ecommerce, and covers the evolution of how consumers discover, shop and buy. We fill a major industry gap by bringing together over 2,000 innovators, including 250+ world-class speakers, from all...
WIRED Retail 2017
WIRED Retail 2017 brings brand, payments, supply chain and logistics executives together to discuss the innovations and trends impacting virtual – and bricks and mortar – commerce.Innovation will be king in the retail industry - and business leaders must now, more than ever, d...