Visual Merchandising SALARY £40,000 - £50,000
LOCATION Dubai Ref. 96933
An excellent opportunity has opened for a Visual Manager to join one of the largest luxury retailers in the UK, who have recently expanded into the Middle East.
Based in Dubai, as the Visual Manager, you will be responsible for:-
- Collaborating with store management to evaluate merchandise plans, product sales target and profit goals.
- Analysing store floor plans and customer flow patterns to determine the optimal locations to create merchandise displays.
- Creating and designing theme, layout, colours, signage and props of all store displays.- Ensuring high visual merchandising standards.
- Communicating and implementing best practises for visual merchandising.
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:-
- Degree and/or qualification in Arts, Design, Fashion or Textile Design, Interior Design (not essential but valuable)
- At least 3-5 years of visual merchandising management experience
- Excellent eye for design and passion for fashion
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team management ability
This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a role that offers you variety and the opportunity to make a change within a leading organisation. Good career development prospects, plus a very rewarding tax free package with great benefits.
If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.