My client is a leading fashion retailer this FTSE business is renowned for their retail luxury brand within multi-products in Fashion & Beauty.
You role is to coordinate creative strategy for executing the visual merchandising within stores. Alongside this you will be required to maximize profit and sales through strategic planning of product placement through range building processes.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Achieve a thorough understanding of all seasonal concepts, inspiration and full price execution.
- Coordinate and produce product floor plans for stores
- Produce Model Store Guidelines for relevant divisions.
- Discuss specific requirement for any new signage proposals
- Support the relevant commercial teams with floor plan mapping
- To provide an inspirational & commercial shopping environment for all customers by delivering excellent visual standards across all stores
- Visually support the store`s activity calendar, including New Season, Product Launches, Events, Sale and Christmas and new store launches
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Proven record in delivering a visual proposition & excellent store presentation
- Have experience of product placement & range building processes
- Have worked alongside Buyers & Space teams
- Photoshop and In Design - experience.
- Highly motivated and work to their own initiative
- Proactive Individual and a team player
For this crucial post, the rewards are beyond the usual competitive salary package with the opportunity of the position going permanent after the contract period. If you feel that you are the right candidate, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV quoting the reference Q96231.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.